Wow. Maybe I’ve bitten off more than I can chew here, but I’ll try and resolve some of the main topics in regards to the advantages & disadvantages of plastering in this single blog post. Here we go!
Advantages of Plastering
I’ve collaborated a list of advantages from multiple areas around the plastering trade and here is what we’ve established:
- Great finish for homes to look amazing & ready to be painted
- Lasts for at least 15 years
- Rewarding! We love to look back at our work and see our work in your home/business!
- More insulation for your home
Disadvantages of Plastering
- If done by a sloppy plasterer, can become messy
- May take a while if multiple rooms are being plastered
- Can be somewhat costly dependent on the work/tradesman you’ve hired
- Tiresome, if you’re doing it yourself, you are in for a real treat!
- Difficult to fix if done wrong